Life has been awesome lately! I love school so much. I've got seven classes, so I feel like I'm in a little over my head, but that will change once I get back into the swing of things!
Recently I went to the temple; I love it there so much! There's such a spirit of peace, and I always get answers to prayers every time I go!
Last night for FHE, our area 70, Elder R. Bruce Merrill, came to speak to us. Holy stink. I've never had such a wonderful family home evening before. I felt the spirit more than I have ever felt it. I'm really excited about everything that's happened.
I went down to Lisa's cousin's wedding reception this past weekend. Holy stink. I'm telling you that there are only like, two receptions I will go to for the next year or so. It's really hard to go to receptions, because I know who I'm supposed to marry; yes, I know. It's personal how I know, but I'm throwing it out there that there are absolutely no questions anymore, and I truthfully don't want any junk or grief about that. This is truly the first time I'm saying it out loud or anything to people other than those closest to me. I'm sure his parents know, and I know for sure that my mom knows, but it's not like we talk about it constantly. I'm just happy to be able to know. :) Anyway, the reception was really hard to be at; they looked so perfect together, and I'm super happy for them! :)
1 year ago


I like how you said "Holy stink" twice in this. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you're feeling happy!! Love you dear!!
<3
You're a total cutie =]
ReplyDeleteAnd just like Erin said, I'm really happy that you're happy. You deserve it!
Holy Stink, Christine. :D
ReplyDelete