I didn't realize until this week how fast time has really flown. Today I talked to a friend who served his mission out here. He's been home for about three years. Um, hello! When did that happen? That's crazy. Then! Two weeks from now, I start my externship at MultiCare in Covington. ONE mile from my house! Holla! :) I'm extremely excited about starting to really get out there in the medical field, but the closer it gets, the more scared I'm becoming. I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing, though, and the Lord will help me do my very best!
Hannah pointed out that Logan's one year mark is coming up in November. That's incredibly exciting for her, and I'm thrilled! Tyler's been out for fifteen and a half months now. What?! Tell me when that happened, please! By the time I register that he's been gone that long, two years will have hit and he'll be home again. Let's be real -- some days it's still hard, and I wonder if I'm going to remember the way he sounds when he laughs, or if his arms are still going to hold me as tight as they used to. Most of the time, though, I remember how all of that really is, and I remember why I'm doing this. :)
Thanks, Hannah, for the AWESOME countdown you started!! :D
1 year ago


OH my goodness, time really DOES fly!! Charlie's been out for just over 13 months now, it's so crazy. I am definitely grateful for this particular kind of time-flying craziness though :)
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK with your internship!!
like i said, i was super bored in anthropology...
ReplyDelete