Life? I really love mine! That's not sarcasm, either. Honestly it's been really hard. By the time I had come to terms with my dad and the fact that he's going to pass shortly, we got a phone call saying that my 36 year old uncle had died suddenly. It took almost a week for it to really sink in because I had talked to him for my birthday two days prior. I realized that Uncle Josh is in a much better place, and that he'll be able to accept the gospel without any barriers that blocked him here. It's nice knowing he's able to do that now, even though I really miss him.
I'm almost done with my externship, so that's great. I really love it! I'm glad I'll be able to have a job, even if it's only on-call for a while.
Recently I got to go with a group of missionaries and my friends Erin and Stan for the missionaries' cultural day. :) They get one for their entire mission. One guess where we went. You betcha we went to the Harry Potter Exhibition at the Pacific Science Center!!! It was one of the best days of my life. :) I had so much fun with the group I was with. I mean, I'm already pretty great friends with five of the eight I went with, so that made it even more fun! Collectively we took about 200 pictures. Here are just a few of them!
Yep. We're best friends :)

We met Harry Potter ;)

Let's be real: I have no idea what Elder Moody's doing here.

Best friends

Aaaand the shot that explains the personalities exactly

It was sooooo cold!

Elder Bunton, Elder Bottoma, Erin, and I decided to be little people.

End of the adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment