Friday, February 26, 2010

Time For a Fresh Start


So I've been SUPER horrible at blogging with wordpress. I mean, really bad. So I thought I'd start over! Plus, Blogger allows you to have the cute backgrounds, and wordpress doesn't. :P

Life has been really good. Tyler's been gone for nine months, now, and that's flown by! School? I love school so much! I performed my first ECG (previously called EKG) yesterday, and I actually got a good reading.

I've been doing some Biofeedback to help with the back pain, and as of late, I've been pain free! Hooray!

Other than that, really nothing is going on.

Oops. I lied. Courtney and I are finger/brush painting a sheet. We're pretty talented, and yes, there will be pictures that do come when we're finished. I have to learn how to draw Mario and Luigi. Maybe Yoshi would come in handy, too, since we're painting the front cover of the new Mario game. Dorks? You bet! But we love every minute of it!

Since I'm not so good at adding pictures, I thought I'd practice with some from Tyler's last area. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy looking at my missionary friends' pictures. Hopefully you don't really mind. :)





He visited the set of The Office. I know, kind of weird that it's filmed in California, but isn't everything, pretty much?! The one with the car is at the Pimp My Ride museum. The last time he sent his card home, the majority of the pictures were from this museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment