At Stake Conference this past weekend, there was a really good talk given on how we can use our facebook or blogs to explain what we believe in. I thought this was a great idea! She told us about a website where the church posts short videos about the church, or about what we believe in. I spent a good majority of my day watching some of these videos, and found them wonderful! I wanted to share my favorite one I found so far. It's called Finding Hope. Though I can't post the video itself to my blog, please don't disregard it. Take the eight minutes and watch it. It's about a man who found hope in Christ after surviving 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkWc_EKLs4E
I found it moving. If you don't, that's okay, but don't go into it ready to mock it just because it's what a Mormon believes. Open your mind and your heart, and no matter what your faith-based belief system is, I'm sure you'll find it at the very least, a nice video.
The regular link to watch more videos is www.youtube.com/mormonmessages
Have a great day! :)
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment