Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dear World,

I thought it might be time for just a small vent; sometimes it's more information for people, but to me, it seems like a vent. So bear with me just a little longer. I apologize in advance.

I've still been having some back problems, but thanks to Biofeedback, it's been getting a lot better! I LOVE Biofeedback!! It's been a serious lifesaver. However, my spinal specialist, Dr. Krengal -- or Wally, as Kayden likes to call him -- thinks that maybe my fusion in my back could be either irritated or interrupted. Who knows? Well, he does, I think. I have an appointment with him next month, and hopefully we'll find out then. Truthfully, if it is interrupted and will have to be fixed down the road, I just want to get it fixed now. Make sense? What if I'm pregnant down the road, and my baby kicks me wrong and causes damage? Or something like that. It's just not something I want to take a chance on. Plus it causes pain, and I'd like to get rid of that if at all possible. :) Hopefully we'll find out for sure on April 1st! Dr. Bruener, my pain specialist, says that I have the "A team" -- her, Dr. Lewin (cardiologist), Dr. Krengal (spine specialist), Dawn (geneticist), Rea (Biofeedback tech), and Dr. Jinguji (orthopedist). I like 'em. :) They're good at what they do, and they're concerned about all of this.


It's weird to know that coming up next month is the year mark of what caused all of this to happen in the first place: my car accident. I really wish that woman wouldn't have changed her story about how she was shoved into me by another car (FALSE). She had previous damage to her back side of the car, and lied to the insurance companies about it. We would have been able to avoid a lot of crap. Oh well. It's life that people get scared and change their stories. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if she hadn't hit me, would something have happened down the road? It is a blessing, though, because without all of this, we wouldn't have found my dural ectasia. Sometimes the Lord has a weird, roundabout way of helping us grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment