In the words of Andy Bernard, "I'm not insightful enough to be a movie critic." However, I do know when a movie is not good. This was NOT the case for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I went last night to see it with my good friend, Madison, and her mom down at Kent Station. Right from the beginning, I was in awe of the costuming! Perhaps my favorite costume from the entire movie was the red and black dress Alice wore in the castle of the Bloody Red Queen. Yep, that one. It was gorgeous!As always, Helena Bonham Carter was genius. She's really a pro at what she does! So is Johnny Depp. No surprise, he was fantastic as the Mad Hatter.
Unfortunately, the critics don't really care for this movie. I've noticed that I tend to like things they don't, though. I liked it a lot, and recommend it to everyone. :)


I can't wait to see it!!!
ReplyDelete