Last week was excellent!
FHE on Monday was a ton of fun! It was a ward bbq at the Jones' house. It was great to see Scott and Emily. I should get over there to see Sandy soon.
Tuesday -- school started again. It was pretty cool. It's nice to be done with the busiest quarter and into a quarter with only two classes! :) I'm diggin' that one.
Wednesday -- started going to institute. It's great! Why the HECK did I not do that sooner??
Thursday -- watched the youth of the Kent Stake perform their dress rehearsal for their big show they were putting on. I'm going to quote my friend George and say, "I stand all amazed at the talent of the youth of the Kent Stake."
Friday -- hung out with Courtney. It was great! Grilled bratwursts, got ice cream from Coldstone, had a fire in the backyard burning our papers from last quarter, washed the dogs and three cars! Then we watched While You Were Sleeping. I LOVE that movie! It's super cute.
Saturday -- volunteered at the dragon boat races at Lake Meridian with the ward. It was tons of fun! :D I'm game for doing that every year now. My friend Eric got to row in one of the races because the team was missing a rower. It was pretty cool! Trevor and Suzi brought the kids over. It was the first time I had ever met Anna and Ian, which was great! Anna doesn't talk much, but she talked plenty to me! And Ian? He came to play with us with no problems. Haha. Ella and Grant are so funny! :) I love those kids a lot. That night, Hannah and I went to George's with a bunch of other people. We grilled kabobs and pineapple over a fire. Erin roasted us some starbursts. :) Yum! Andrew taught me the basic steps of the tango. I'm looking forward to getting better at that one. The tango is something I've always wanted to learn, though I'm not entirely a fan of Latin dancing in general. :) Anyway, it was definitely a great week.
I can't wait for this weekend! I have my first date in over a year.
Don't freak out -- I'm still waiting for and devoted to Tyler. I should be going on dates, though. I know that won't make sense to some people, but it does to me. He's happy that I'm going to do that, and I feel good about it. :) We're going to Seattle with sixteen other people for a picture scavenger hunt. I'm way excited!!!
1 year ago


Haha - one of my best friends is named Anna and she has a brother named Ian! That made me chuckle a little bit. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think going on dates is a great idea - you learn a LOT from dating about SO many different things! That's something I've come to realize anyway :) Plus it's just plain fun. And that scavenger hunt sounds like a BLAST. :D