Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello August!

What the what??
When did August get here?
Just sayin'.
I'm definitely not complaining about how fast this year has gone so far. By the time I know it, Tyler will be home again! It's weird how you keep track of time in monthly increments when you have a missionary out in the field. I think school helps a lot, too, because I'm always busy. I love when I have free time now! :)

August is going to be a good month.
We have our graduation ceremony this month, even though we technically don't graduate until November. They only do it once a year.
My cousin, Amanda, is coming to visit for a few days! I haven't seen her for over two years, and even then I only saw her for a little bit.
I have a two week vacation from school before I start my final quarter.
My last quarter of school starts on the 29th.
Tyler comes home in nine months on the 27th. :)

Yep. It's going to be a great month.

Right now? I may kill my youngest sister for being a butt head.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I'm so stoked to come out there!!!!

    What happened with Steph?

    ReplyDelete