Tyler's officially been gone for a whole year! I can't believe that I've made it this far. I mean, I can, but it honestly feels like he left yesterday. I was writing last night, and I sat and thought about all of this.
May 26th, 2009:
We said see you later for two years. It was really hard. We were both sobbing by the time I was driving away; I even had to pull to the side of the road. He called several more times before he was set apart. He left the next day.
Now:
It seems like a ton has happened, but it really seems like he just left. I don't even know how to describe what all has happened. I wish that I could, because it's a TON! Life has been so great. Tyler and I write each other every week; it's fun that we haven't missed a week yet. Tomorrow should be my 52nd letter. :) Halfway there. The craziest part of this all is the fact that everyone says the second year goes faster! How on earth is that possible?? I'm looking forward to continuing to grow over the next year of my life so that I'm ready for the future.
One year! I think I'm going to go celebrate. :)
1 year ago


oh christine! i get all, like, emotional when i read your blogs about tyler!! i'm so happy your found your prince!!
ReplyDeleteYay! :D A whole year! Halfway there!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emelie! I get really excited whenever I write about him, because it's something I love.
ReplyDeleteMadi -- I know, right?? I can't believe that I'm already that far into all of this! Halfway is a huge mark! :D