I got to talk to him yesterday! It was probably the best conversation I have ever had in my entire life. We covered so many things that we've both been thinking about, and it felt like I had a huge weight be lifted. :) We laughed SO MUCH!! I haven't laughed that much in such a long time. I wanted to never get off the phone with him! It is wonderful to me how much he has grown. He genuinely loves the people of Rosamond. Especially Tony and Louise! They mean a lot to him.
He's still his same dorky self, though, and I love it!! We reverted back to some of our silliness for a little bit there. He said, "I love you every hour of every day." We went backward from there until I hit the nanosecond. I, in my ignorance, challenged him to beat that. Well today in an email, I got this: "I love you every picosecond of every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year! Ha! :D I found out what is smaller than a nanosecond and its a picosecond :D I win!" He really makes me so happy!
Anyway, I really just wanted to express how happy I am with him! I can't wait to marry him and spend all eternity with him. :) He's an amazing person. My Heavenly Father blessed me by placing Tyler in my life.


And to this I go ------> :D :D :D :D :D
ReplyDelete