So I have this super busy weekend ahead -- two papers, a chapter of terminology, and not to mention Kathryn graduates tomorrow! I went to hang out with Courtney tonight, but I was there for literally three minutes because I felt like I was going to puke. I decided to go home.
I can't be sick this weekend!!! I don't want to miss my sister's graduation! It seems like every time something important is happening, I get the stomach flu. It all started back a few years ago when Sarah and Bj got married. I missed their reception -- sick. Then more recently, Bret and Natalie came for dinner while they were up here last November-December-ish. It was the first time Natalie had ever been here and had dinner with our family. What happens? Stomach flu. Thank goodness for an amazing, fairly new sister-in-law who still came up to visit me. I'm telling ya -- Natalie is the greatest. :) And now when my grandparents are here and Kathryn graduates tomorrow, I come down with the flu. Thanks to some of my classmates who have learned that sharing is caring, I'm going to spend the day in bed tomorrow. Lame. Oh well, it could be so much worse. Even though I seriously have a fear of vomiting/vomit itself, I'm glad it's ONLY the stomach flu.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment