Okay, so I had to write this unbiased paper on late-term abortion. My opinion's going to come out now, so bear with it, please.
PUKE.
Do you have ANY idea what these people do? It's disgusting. It's murder. I canNOT believe that people would do something like that. We live in such a wicked world. At 24 weeks gestation, a baby is viable -- they could live outside of the womb with help for a few weeks, and could continue living a normal life after they're out of the hospital. Why someone would kill a baby is beyond me.
Writing that paper was horrible. I cried.
I'm going to be high risk every pregnancy I have, and Tyler and I want up to four kids. If we can't have four kids, adoption is an option.
For people like me, who might not be able to have more than one child, it's a blessing to be given even that. Heavenly Father BLESSES us and sends us HIS children to take care of, and to teach to live righteous lives. WHY THEN, would you KILL the body of one of the children he has trusted to you? Sick.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment