Yes, you read that right. Last night at FHE we played a game called Smack the Cracker! :) It was SO fun!
You take a cracker, thread some floss through it, roll up a magazine/newspaper, and commence hitting people's crackers. We had seventeen people playing last night at the Bishop's house out in his cul-de-sac. We'd been playing this game for about twenty-five-ish minutes, and the majority of the people were out. I was THRILLED when Garett got out, because he hits for strength -- not just to smack your cracker! :P It was great, though. By this point, I'd been beaten a ton. Haha. Hannah and I tried protecting each other, but eventually it stopped working. I was ganged up on by Garett and Eric -- both of whom had just a small amount of their crackers remaining; mine was nearly whole still, thank you very much!! Some of the people who'd been out for a great deal of time by now came in and called themselves "clean-up crew". It came down to Eric and me. It was really intense. Both of our crackers were tied to our belt loops. The clean-up crew decided they were cool and became our "border", and would try to smash our crackers whenever we got close. Guess who won? That's right -- ME! :D It was great!!! Eric and I both came out of that game with bruises from beating each other.
We're going to have a rematch at some point, though.
I'm planning on kicking his butt again.
[Random thought: I noticed that Smack the Cracker is the only game where you smack the opposite sex on the rear because it's a complete accident. I can't tell you how many times I got smacked!]
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment